ITSC'05 Vienna - 08th International IEEE Conference
13 - 16 September 2005
Participation of SAFELANE
Paper submitted : "Extended path prediction using camera and map data for lane keeping support"
Authors : ICCS, Ford.
Participation of SASPENCE
Paper submitted : "Towards a new Approach in supoporting driving Functions: Specifications of the SASPENCE System".
Authors : F. Tango and A. Saroldi (CRF); M. Alonso (CIDAUT); A. Oyaide (TRW)
Proposed Special Session
"Integrated Project PReVENT – Preventive and Active safety Applications"
Proposed presentations :
- Introduction of the e-Safety initiative related to IP PReVENT (F. Minarini, EC DG INFSO)
- IP PReVENT Cross-functional topics and applications (M. Schulze,DaimlerChrysler)
- Specifications of in-vehicle digital maps interface for ADAS applications (V.Blervaque, ERTICO)
- Lateral support applications in PREVENT IP (A. Amditis-ICCS)
- Requirements and specifications for and integrated Safe lane and safefollowing application (Andrea Saroldi - CRF)
- Overview of IP PReVENT Phase 2 projects (M. Nielsen and M. flament, ERTICO)
- Results on IP requirements and IP specifications (J. Irion, IMC)