1st PReVAL Workshop
22 – 23 January 2007
The PReVAL Consortium is pleased to invite you to attend the 1st Workshop to take place at TNO, Delft, Netherlands. The workshop will start at 09:00 am on the 22nd of January and it will finish at 16:30 pm on the 23rd of January 2007.
The workshop is spread over two days. On 22 January PReVAL and the related projects will be presented, and focus groups will discuss on good practices in evaluation. In the morning of 23 January, the discussion in the focus groups will be targeted to how PReVAL can work towards defining best practices in evaluation. Experts are especially invited to participate to the discussions on the first day, but are also welcome in the morning session of the second day.
The key aims of the 1st PReVAL workshop are:
- to gather evaluation expertise
- to share knowledge and experience between different projects,
- to promote and disseminate the assessment work of PReVAL on technical, HMI and safety potential of preventive and active safety functions.
The aims will be addressed through:
- Presentations from PReVAL Consortium, related IPs, STREPs, and various PReVENT subprojects,
- Parallel focus group sessions devoted to fine-tuning internal and external evaluation methodology links,
- Outlining future work towards arriving at Best Practice within the evaluation context.
The workshop will start at 09:00 am on the 22nd of January and it will finish at 16:30 pm on the 23rd of January 2007. A detailed agenda will be soon announced in the web-site.
PReVAL_Workshop_Agenda (1842 KB)
TNO, Delft, Netherlands
2628 VK Delft
T 015 269 69 00
F 015 261 24 03
Venue location & access map
We recommend that you register as soon as possible since this will greatly aide in the organizing of the workshop. There is no registration fee for the attendance of the workshop
Dr. Somya Joshi
Tel : +30 2107721508
E-mail : [email protected]
PReVAL Sub Project Leader:
Transport Telematics Solutions
P. O. Box 1300
FI-33101 Tampere, Finland
Phone +358 20 722 3642